Back zu Product
THERM+ S-IFire protection
Minor additions to the standard THERM+ system are all that is needed to construct fire resistant curtain wall in a range of protection classes. The maximum size of 1,920 mm x 3,000 mm glazing panels provides a new dimension in fire protection.
- The design of fire protection curtain wall is identical to the standard systems, thus requiring a minimum of additional cost and fabrication effort
- Supplement to the standard system: Aluminium glass carrier, Short length stainless steel reinforcement to pressure plate, Fire protection block (intumescent strip in glazing rebate)
- Application of standard gaskets
- No visual difference between the variations
- All standard structural profiles can be applied
- Maximum freedom of design with storey height screens
50 / 56 mm
|structural profiles from 60 mm|
|Max. glass formats||1,500 x 3,000 mm|
|General approval||Classification report No.
17-002326-PR01 (ift Rosenheim)