THERM+ H-IStructural Glazing
The THERM+ Structural Glazing SG2 curtain wall systems feature the most intricate glazing technique. A narrow silicone joint is the only visible line between the insulation glass panes. Retention of the internal pane is enabled easily, quickly and securely with the use of SG glazing toggles. By utilising the SG insulating block, curtain walls achieve outstanding thermal insulation values.
- Can be combined with any of our other system variations, with any pressure profiles and also with suction discs
- For double or triple glazing, from 32 to 64 mm thickness
- Efficient and safe glass fixation with structural glazing toggles
- High thermal insulation down to Um,t = 0.90 W/(m²K) (including screw influence)
- Available in 50 and 56 mm versions of all THERM+ systems
- Application in glass curtain wall and glass roof possible